An accurate impression is fundamental to a successful outcome in restorative dentistry. Conduction digital impression procedures with cadent iTero provides consistent, superior results, as well as numerous other benifts for the clinician and patient.
Lava™ Chairside Oral Scanner and True Definition
The Lava™ Chairside Oral Scanner C.O.S. is the result of proprietary and innovative technology consisting of revolutionary hardware design, high-speed image processing algorithms and robust, real-time modeling software.
True Definition accuracy means better-fitting restorations, even for complex cases.
- “3D-in-motion” video technology allows you to capture and simultaneously view a true replica of the oral anatomy in extraordinary detail
- Offers the flexibility needed for quadrant dentistry and the accuracy needed for full-arch dentistry
- Fit Rate-99.84% of restorations made from a 3M™ True Definition
CEREC Connect is the world’s largest digital dental network and the number of restorations produced through it are growing rapidly. Dentist prefer laboratory produced restorations from digital impressions because they are extremely esthetic, predictable and minimize costly remakes.
Trios Digital Impression System
- Spray-free for optimal accuracy and patient comfort
- Ultrafast Optical SectioningT technology for high speed
- Scanning with up to 1000 3D pictures for true geometries
- Easy to use with complete motion and positioning freedom
- Smart-Touch screen with live 3D visualization
- Less stressful impression-taking
- Wide range of dental indications
- Instant impression validation
- Online communication with the lab
- Reduced overall turn-around time
All Rights Reserved® 2016 – Abraham Dental Art
26817 Tanic Drive Suite 102 | Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 |
phone 813-991-1455 | fax 813-991-1488